Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Why Does It Matter?

Why does what we eat and drink really matter?  Because food and drinks are meant to nourish us, not entertain us.  Now, I'm not saying that your food and drinks should be boring and tasteless, on the contrary, EVERYTHING that I eat and drink tastes AWESOME!

The foods and drinks that I post on my Facebook page and on this blog are all super healthy and super tasty!  The smoothies taste great and are super nutritious, and the cooked meals that I post are just as tasty.

Food's number one goal is to provide nourishment to your body.  If you eat well, you will be well.  It really is that simple.  The same goes for what you drink, even coffee can have some nutritious qualities. 

If you eat and drink "foods" that are not healthy, several bad things happen.  First, your body does not get the nutrients that it needs to thrive and grow.  Second, if you eat foods that are not nutritious, your body is still hungry and tells you to eat MORE.  Third, your cells can not regenerate properly when they don't have the proper nutrients.  Fourth, several of your organs and glands are actually overworked and destroyed by the food substances that you consume.  Your kidneys, gall bladder, thyroid, and even your stomach are all damaged when these unhealthy foods and drinks are ingested.  And, finally, probably the most visable sign is stored FAT.  When you eat and drink the wrong foods, your body ends up shoving them into it's trash bin, also known as your fat cells. 

Whew, that last paragraph contained a lot of ideas and issues, all of them based on fact and reality.  So, as you can see, what you eat and drink matters very much.  I have spent the past 7 years studying and experimenting with diet and health.  One thing I can tell you with 100% certainty is that it makes a huge difference.  My body will tell me very quickly if I have eaten things that I shouldn't and I can always tell when I have eaten healthy.  I feel a lot better, mentally and physically, when I eat and drink properly.  On the contrary, I feel like crap when I eat poorly.

So, join me on the journey to health and wellness.  I will be writing about specific food and illness topics along the way.  I hope that enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment